Clogged Tubes Ep 1 Clogged Tubes Ep 1

True Troll Gangsta

For everyone out there who thinks they're hard on the internet, this is who you don't have the balls to be. And you hate her for it. Deal with it.

Jackie Jackie

High Art

Often on Newgrounds, you have three different types of work: crap, good flash, and high art. This, my friend, is ART. Awesome.

Awesomeraptor Awesomeraptor

I'm gonna write a useful review...

OH FUCK; I GOT DEADLINES!!!!!!!!!!

spanio responds:

Seriously.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Good Waste of Time

Great game. Survivors need better weapons.

K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

Sweet Scientific Revenge

I enjoyed this game, but I thought Britney was too much of an obsticle and gave K-Fed too much of an advantage, but that's only a small grievance. What I'd like for this game would be an easter egg with "classic hot" Britney in it. I don't know how it would work, but it'd be cool to see Spears like we remember her. Anyway, great game; cool play; awesome use of the SWEEEEEEEEET SCIENCE!!!!!!!!!

PPGD: Battle in Megaville PPGD: Battle in Megaville

Street Fighter Powerpuff!!!!!!

This is one of the most addictive and fun fighting games I've played on this site since...ever! The only thing I ask is that you make Zim a playable character next time. I got a few plans for those powerpunks...MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks and Peace Out.

Head First Into A Wall Head First Into A Wall

Nice Work

It sounded crowded coming up on the 3-minute mark, but overall a good piece. Don't try to fit too many sounds into a piece. Texture's fine, but you have to balance it.

Ultimate Warrior Theme Ultimate Warrior Theme

F*cking METAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

Take this, put in a flash, make sure it has 4,051explosionsamidgetwithanAK4772hor nychickswithtigolbittiesfastcarsfaste rwomengunsupthewazoogoingamillionmile sanhour KEEYA MOTHAGOOFJUICE, CAESAR CHAVEZ!!!!!!!!!!

Bezo responds:

Too much adrenaline....passing out.

Mighty Morphing Power Rangers Mighty Morphing Power Rangers

Sweet Baby Jesus is this awesome!!!

I freakin' LOVE Power Rangers, and this just made my day. Thanks.