The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Good Waste of Time

Great game. Survivors need better weapons.

K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

Sweet Scientific Revenge

I enjoyed this game, but I thought Britney was too much of an obsticle and gave K-Fed too much of an advantage, but that's only a small grievance. What I'd like for this game would be an easter egg with "classic hot" Britney in it. I don't know how it would work, but it'd be cool to see Spears like we remember her. Anyway, great game; cool play; awesome use of the SWEEEEEEEEET SCIENCE!!!!!!!!!

PPGD: Battle in Megaville PPGD: Battle in Megaville

Street Fighter Powerpuff!!!!!!

This is one of the most addictive and fun fighting games I've played on this site since...ever! The only thing I ask is that you make Zim a playable character next time. I got a few plans for those powerpunks...MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks and Peace Out.

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

"Stick"-em-Up Mario

Finally, someone made a mario game in stick form! >D Good game, homey, but the thing was too slow for my crappy com! Keep up the good work, man! Peace.

Dragon Fist 2 Dragon Fist 2

Konichiwa, bitch

Good martial arts game. I liked the use of martial arts movie dialog in the fighter's intro. But DANM if that ninja ain't the hardest character in the fuckin game!!! A dude that hard on your first time needs his own game!

Streets Of Fire Streets Of Fire

Hot Shit!

This...game...was...off...the...mutha...Fuckin...CHAAAIIIIN
NNN,BITCH!!!!! FIRE!!! I couldn't stop playin it, man! Cool, homey, real cool.