Clogged Tubes Ep 1 Clogged Tubes Ep 1

True Troll Gangsta

For everyone out there who thinks they're hard on the internet, this is who you don't have the balls to be. And you hate her for it. Deal with it.

Jackie Jackie

High Art

Often on Newgrounds, you have three different types of work: crap, good flash, and high art. This, my friend, is ART. Awesome.

Awesomeraptor Awesomeraptor

I'm gonna write a useful review...

OH FUCK; I GOT DEADLINES!!!!!!!!!!

spanio responds:

Seriously.

Blockhead: Episode 9 Blockhead: Episode 9

What the French Toast?!!???!!!!!????????!!!!!!
!!!

Bizarre, crazy, and undeniable funny in the wierd, out of control way. OOSOME!!!!!!!!(Trademarked).

A Simple Line 8 A Simple Line 8

No Fuckin' Words

Hey, man. Stop fuckin' wit my mind, man. That shit ain't cool. You rapin' my reality wit your coolness. FUCKIN' FIVE, MY BITCHES!!! Peace!

Mario: Bob-Omb Battle Mario: Bob-Omb Battle

Nice Flash...

BUT HOW DO I GET THE FOREST MUSIC TO STOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???
???????!!!!!!!!!!!

JonBro responds:

Either you X out of the window or you play the movie.

Dumbass Mario Dumbass Mario

Dat vas OOSOME!!!

Great mario parody. The only thing that would make it better is if it had scene selection so I could go straight to the Toad's Salsa scene; to me, that was the best scene, second being when Mario screams. Peace.

project_rowdy project_rowdy

It begins...

First off, I just want to say good job on the comic and flash trailer. Secondly, I would like to ask if the Eds would make an appearence when PPGD comes back. Personally, I wanna se big Ed beat the shit out of Zim, because Ed's my favorite character. GRAVY!!! Peace.

FOAMY: Tech-Support III : FOAMY: Tech-Support III :

Throw the dog a bone

Look, I know that a lot of members have been shooting down your latest works, but I'm gonna say that this one was actually kinda funny. But that still doesn't excuse the overall decline of your flashes as of late. I think that you're starting 2 burn out and maybe it IS time to go out w/ a bang. Then again, maybe people are still pissed that you won't give us what we really want: NUDE NAKED GOTH GIRLS!!!!!!! If you throw us a bone (pun intended), maybe they'll stop giving you zeroes. Just my opinion. Peace.

lordofthematrixwars lordofthematrixwars

Heeeeeeeelllllllllllllllll Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

That was one of the random-ass flash I've seen on this site. Where the fuck do you come up w/ some off this shit! Weeeeelllllllll...........HOOPY POOPY, MUTHAFUCKA; I HAVE BOLONY 2!!!!!!!!!